Please read my Returns Policy before making your purchase.
RETURNS ON READY TO SHIP PIECES:
You can return any unused and unworn pre-made and ready to ship pieces in their original complete packaging, within 5 days of receipt. I must be notified immediately upon receipt of the items in order to issue an RMA#. Original shipping costs are non-refundable as is return shipping.
- You will need to first contact me for a return authorization # before returning an item so that my shipping instructions can be provided. Returns are accepted at a different address than on the package. Only merchandise approved for return with an RMA#will be processed. *If you send merchandise without prior approval, your package will be refused and promptly returned to sender.
- Returns must be shipped with postage and insurance already paid. I strongly recommend insuring any returned shipments for your own protection since I am not responsible if your package is lost while returning to me. Return shipping costs and insurance fees are not reimbursable
- A credit will be issued back to your original form of payment within 3 - 7 days of return receipt.
WEDDING OR CUSTOM CAST RINGS:Wedding rings and rings that are special cast in a color that is not part of my standard stock are non returnable.
*POLICY ON MADE PER ORDER PIECES:
- All of my made to order pieces cannot be returned. Everything I make is handmade and takes time as well as the investment in the materials to create your chosen piece. I have clear photos and descriptions which will accurately describe the pieces and you're free to contact me for anymore product information if needed.
- Return nor exchange will be done because of an incorrect ring size chosen at checkout. My re-sizing fee is $45 plus materials if you need a ring re-sized.
- Under very limited circumstances returns can be done on a case by case basis of which the return would incur a 20% restocking fee. This is for my time and material costs. If you have ANY questions, please make sure that you ask them before you make your purchase.
- All of my jewelry is handmade and is intended to have an organic feel and look and I try to reflect an organic texture with every piece in my shop. This is what sets me apart from a pre-made piece imported in mass quantities from a large retailer. What someone might call defects are actually intended as part of the Artisan appeal and Organic design. If you are unhappy with your item due to defects that are not part of the design aesthetic, I will happily do everything to correct any issues that arise.
- At this time all international orders are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please take this into consideration before ordering.
All sale pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.