I'm a super tiny business of one and I take great pride in the jewelry that I fabricate for my own jewelry line.
READY TO SHIP PIECES:
You can return any unused and unworn pre-made and un-altered ready to ship pieces in their original complete packaging, within 7 days of receipt. I must be notified immediately upon receipt of the items in order to issue an RMA#. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You will need to first contact me for a return authorization # before returning an item so that my shipping instructions can be provided. Only merchandise approved for return with an RMA# will be processed.
- Returns must be shipped with postage and insurance already paid. I strongly recommend insuring any returned shipments for your own protection since I am not responsible if your package is lost while returning to me. Return shipping costs and insurance fees are not reimbursable
- A credit will be issued back to your original form of payment within 7 - 10 days of return receipt.
* Returned goods mailed without prior permission will not be refunded. The package will be shipped back to the sender and if refused, the original order total minus 30% will be issued as a store credit only.CUSTOM ORDERS:
MADE PER ORDER PIECES:
Due to the handmade nature of my jewelry I do not currently accept returns. Everything I make is handmade and takes time as well as the investment in the materials to create your chosen piece, as I do not sit on stock. I have clear photos and descriptions which will accurately describe the pieces as well as my FAQ page, and you're free to contact me for any more product information if needed. I will happily answer any questions that you may have. If any issues arise I'm always swift to help us both come to a positive resolution.
- Under very limited circumstances returns can be made on a case by case basis within 7 days of purchase which the return would incur a 30% restocking fee. This is for my time and material costs. If you have ANY questions, please make sure that you ask them before you make your purchase.
-There is a 24 hr period to cancel ANY made per order pieces.** Supplies are ordered the day after your order is placed. Any cancellations after that point will have a 20% cancellation fee.
- Returns nor exchange can be done because of an incorrect ring size chosen at checkout. My re-sizing fee is $55 to $75 if you need a ring re-sized after it's already been shipped. Also any jeweler local to you can resize for a fee.
Returned goods mailed without prior permission will not be refunded. The package will be shipped back to the sender and if refused, the original order total minus 30% will be issued as a store credit only.
All of my jewelry is handmade and is intended to have an organic feel and look and I try to reflect an organic texture with every piece in my shop. This is what sets me apart from a pre-made piece imported in mass quantities from a large retailer. What someone might call defects are actually intended as part of the Artisan appeal and Organic design. If you are unhappy with your item due to defects that are not part of the design aesthetic, I will happily do everything to correct any issues that arise.