⁛ READY TO SHIP PIECES ⁛
You can return any unused and unworn pre-made and un-altered Ready to Ship pieces in their original complete packaging, within 5 days of receipt. I must be notified immediately upon receipt of the items in order to approve the return. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Returns should be shipped with postage and insurance already paid. I strongly recommend insuring any returned shipments for your own protection since I am not responsible if your package is lost while returning to me. Return shipping costs and insurance fees are not reimbursable
- A store credit will be issued back within 5 days of return receipt. You can use your credit for any new purchase.
* Returned goods mailed without prior permission will not be refunded.
CUSTOM ORDERS ⁛
*Custom Orders are Final Sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. This includes the use of stones that are not part of my standard product offering. Also Engraved jewelry and graded AGS, IGI or GIA Diamond rings are included.
⁛ MADE PER ORDER PIECES ⁛
Due to the handmade nature of my jewelry I do not currently accept returns on made to order pieces. As a tiny business of one, everything I make is handmade and takes time as well as the investment in the materials to create your chosen piece, as I do not sit on stock. I have clear photos and descriptions which accurately describe the pieces, as well as my FAQ page, and you're free to contact me for any more product information if needed. I will happily answer any questions that you may have. :)
- Under very limited circumstances returns on made to order can be made on a case by case basis within 3 days of receipt and a store credit will be issued minus shipping costs.
- Once approved, the jewelry must be returned within 10 days with its packaging and be in new / unworn condition. A store credit will be given upon inspection of the piece. A restocking fee may apply. If the piece is damaged and has been extensively worn, a store credit will not be issued and will be shipped back to you.
- There is a 24 hr period to cancel ANY made per order pieces. Raw materials are ordered the day after your order is placed since I do not sit on stock. If you choose to cancel your order after the 24hr period, a store credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee to cover material and labor costs.
- If an order is refused and it is returned to me, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit upon receipt of the returned package. All shipments come with a tracking number that is emailed when the shipping label is created.
- Returns nor exchanges can be done because of an incorrect ring size chosen at checkout so I highly recommend getting sized by a local jeweler. I will happily resize your ring for you If you need a ring re-sized after it's already been shipped, a fee will be added if upsizing for the cost of metal. Also any jeweler local to you can resize my rings.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ⁛
If an order is refused and it is returned to me due to non payment of customs and duties fees, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit upon receipt of the returned package. Returned packages can take 2 - 8 weeks to be shipped back to me dependent on the shipping method chosen, and upon receipt & inspection, a *store credit will be issued.
**Customs, Duties & VAT fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs and Duties are various taxes and fees imposed by your own country. US Sellers have no control over customs charges and do not benefit from them or receive any of the money from them. Before you make your purchase, you should acquaint yourself with your country’s import laws. In a nutshell, your government will still want to receive due taxes on imported goods, as if you purchased them in your home country.