I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
(2) Information I Collect
If you choose to use this web site and my products/services, I may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Andrea Bonelli Jewelry and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that I gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that I may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(3) Use and Disclosure of Your Information
I may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide products/services from my website.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce my terms and conditions.
- Improve my products/services and customer experience and inform you about my products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of my products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
I do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.