Due to recent changes to their systems, If you're using @gmail or @icloud, my emails may end up in your Junk/Spam folders or in the promotions inbox. Please whitelist my email to ensure further order update emails get through.
By default the system generates an order confirmation email, it just may not end up in your inbox depending on which email provider used.
Fabrication lead time
Since every order is handmade to order with the exception of already made pieces, it will generally take up to 3 weeks depending on the piece with some custom pieces taking 3 - 6 weeks. Please only count business days. Each listing will show the lead time per item. Because I am the only one that is making my jewelry (one woman show here) I have to have a healthy lead time for all of my orders.
When your jewelry ships, a tracking number will be supplied to you via email from my website.
The metals for my jewelry are sourced from certified green suppliers that are SCS certified. In addition to ensuring that my metals come from eco sources I also use recycled scrap from the metals used in my studio by melting them down.
Yes. I've been making jewelry since 2004 and I'm a self taught Metalsmith. I'm a one person shop that handles all aspects of my business and I've worked with various mediums over the years and fabricate my pieces from start to finish.
Moissanite is harder than Sapphires, Rubies and other gemstones and only second in hardness to Diamonds at 9.25Mohs. Believed to have been carried by a meteorite in trace amounts, silicon carbide in a labor intensive process has been hand faceted by master gem cutters to bring out the stone's natural brilliance. The fire that this gem produces is phenomenal.
Recycled and Refined metals are metals not obtained by dirty drilling. The production of one gold ring needs 20 tons of ore and will generate 5 tons of environmental waste. Cyanide and Mercury contaminates the water and land which endanger the health and lives of humans and animals alike.
Metals that are recycled come from metal scrap from industrial-use metals, electronics components and existing jewelry that has been refined back to 100% purity. There is no visual or wear difference with metals that have been recycled and metal that has been "Dirty Mined".
My cast pieces can be fabricated in different colors of 14k, 18k, Palladium and White Gold Palladium. Colors range from Yellow, Rose, White, and Green Gold.
Sorry, I do not work with customer supplied stones or metals due to liability reasons. I only work with recycled metals from certified recycled metal partners that sell to the trade as well as special stone suppliers.
Since every piece that I make is for my personal jewelry line, and selling my jewelry out as parts would dilute my brand. I do not sell any of my jewelry unfinished or incomplete. I do have a selection of stones if you'd like a custom order for something not listed for sale on my site.
The only exception is if you're sending in your Diamond for re-setting into one of my rings for an update or style refresh.
14k gold filled jewelry is a solid layer of 14k gold mechanically bonded to the outside of a base metal such as silver or brass. Under normal wear, 14K gold filled jewelry will not flake or peel like gold plated jewelry. Like solid 14k gold, 14k gold filled jewelry is safe for most people with sensitive skin. Gold-filled jewelry, even with daily wear, can last 10 to 30 years.
On some listings I will offer 14k Gold Filled Chain as an option to and listings will be noted if they're made using Gold Filled chain otherwise I use solid 14k Gold for my jewelry.
Unfortunately due to the natural texture of our skin which acts like sandpaper on jewelry, over time the finish will become polished in the areas that touch the skin or surfaces. Any local jeweler will be able to reapply the brushed finish with a radial brush or you can mail it back to me and I can reapply the finish.
All of the diamonds that I source are conflict-free and come from sources that are full participants in the Kimberly Process Certification System. All of my White Diamonds go through a stringent grading process by Stuller.
Although I show limited shapes and cuts of stones in my collection, others are available for custom orders. This applies to Moissanite, Lab Grown Diamonds and Gemstones.
To view color and clarity options, they're available to view at the link below.
Yes! Any of my rings can be created with a Lab Grown Diamond as a custom order.
Lab Grown Diamonds are identical to mined and contain the same physical, optical, and chemical properties as natural Mined Diamonds. Since they are not as heavily marketed as mined, they are often more affordable.
Graded Lab Diamonds are also available for size .25ct and up through GCAL or IGI.
Melee Diamonds or Diamonds sized .0012 to .20 ct. do not come with certificates or reports as an industry standard.
Larger Diamonds sized .25ct and up are available with certificates from GIA, IGI, EGL or AGS and will be noted in each listing. The pricing of Diamonds that come with a grading report will be higher, so if you'd like one with your Natural or Lab Diamond jewelry purchase, please contact me before hand to go over pricing and I'll create a custom listing for you.
Yes! Some of my best customers are International. I ship to various non conflict and low fraud countries using DHL or USPS. *Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in product or shipping prices.
Customs and Duties are various taxes and fees imposed by your own country when importing goods Internationally. US Sellers have no control over customs charges and do not benefit from them or receive any of the money from them. *Import duties, taxes, and fees are NOT included in the purchase price.
Prior to making your purchase, you should acquaint yourself with your country’s import laws.
"In general, import duty is a tax that the importer has to pay to bring foreign goods into his or her country. Import VAT (Value Added Tax) is a tax charged on imported goods and services.
Duty and VAT are calculated as a percentage of the value of the imported goods, consisting of the product value and the freight & insurance costs.
All shipments within the US will ship via FedEx or UPS with Direct Signature required on orders over $150.00.
Shipments with UPS or FedEx will be delivered in 2-4 business days once shipped. USPS shipments can take 3-10 business days. Inclement weather can cause shipping delays.
International Shipments will still be shipped via DHL or UPS with Insurance and signature confirmation for the full value of the jewelry. Shipments can take up to 2 weeks. I have no control over transit times since a package can be held up by customs which will affect the delivery date.
**Import taxes, duties and fees are not included in the price of my jewelry or the shipping cost and are the responsibility of the buyer. These fees may be due upon delivery from DHL or UPS.
At this time I only offer free domestic shipping on US orders with a minimum purchase of $300.00.
All of my jewelry comes in an Eco Friendly box or a black velvet bag with my gold logo perfect for gift giving. For engagement rings a black ring box will be used.
* Also available in my shop are gorgeous velvet boxes from Esselle SF as well as Eco Friendly handcrafted Walnut ring boxes for those that want something that can be used in Wedding photography or to make your day extra special with a memorable keepsake..
If for some reason you ordered an incorrect size I can re-size it depending on the ring. Some stones are too fragile for me to re-size due to the heat from my torch, so please make sure to order your correct size.
There will be a $55 charge for downsizing and $75.00 - $100 for going up in size + return shipping and insurance costs.
I do encourage you to drop by a local jeweler to get your correct measurement so that I can make whatever size needed.
To preserve the look of your jewelry and to keep it looking like new for years to come, here are a few basics that should be followed.
Chlorine and metal do not play well. The chlorine will in fact damage the metal as it is acidic, same goes for bleach. Clean with toothpaste and/or baking soda with a soft cloth or old toothbrush and your jewelry will be as good as new.
Long term exposure to Chemicals will cause "pitting". Preventing tarnish or pitting is easy. Remove all jewelry before showering, swimming or washing dishes.
Lotions and creams can damage porous stones or metals so be sure to wipe off any excess before putting on your jewelry.
Don't wear during sports activity since you could risk damage.
The PH levels in your skin can actually cause skin discoloration when wearing metals and could indicate high levels of acid in your skin. All jewelry will tarnish to some degree (even 14k Gold) if not properly stored. If using long term storage, place in a plastic bag with a tarnish strip or a tarnish free pouch to slow down the oxidizing process.
You'll also find various articles online regarding this common occurrence.
* I offer a 6-month warranty against small stone loss. This does not cover wear and tear, theft, or abuse of your fine jewelry. As prongs for center stones need to be checked at least every 6 months to ensure the prongs are not getting loose, replacement of lost center stones is not covered. I highly recommend getting insurance coverage for your jewelry through Jewelers Mutual or added through your home owners or renter’s policy.
* I will replace the pave stones within the 6-month warranty period without a fee, but after this time frame a small charge will be added for the replacement stones.
* If center stone loss or damage occurs due to hitting on a hard surface or any sort of accident that chips the stone, a replacement stone can be purchased and I will reset the new stone for you. If it's a one of a kind stone I will try to source a new one for you if possible.
* Shipping to and from my business for repair will be the responsibility of the buyer. If you are an International buyer, please make sure duties and fees won’t be added to the return shipment for repair since each country is different. It also may be more cost effective for you to purchase the replacement stone from me at a lower cost and have a local jeweler reset the stone.
Prongs should be checked every 6 months to ensure that they are tight against the stone. Any local jeweler can inspect prongs and tighten quickly while you wait. This is typical maintenance for any prong setting to protect against stone loss.
Yes. All metals will tarnish over time due to the presence of other metals that are used to create 14k and 18k Gold. Wearing jewelry in the shower will cause tarnishing more quickly due to the chemicals put into our water supply. Also tarnishing near the soldered joins is normal as well.
A dip in over the counter jewelry cleaner or a rub with a jewelry polishing cloth will clean off the thin tarnish layer. With the exception of 14k Gold Fill Chain, my jewelry is made from 100% solid 14k or 18k Gold and is not plated in anyway. Tarnishing does not indicate that somehow the gold is "fake", as this is not the case. Proper care and storage is needed for any gold jewelry, regardless of where it was purchased, that you want to preserve like new.
You can return any unused and unworn pre-made and un-altered Ready to Ship pieces in their original complete packaging, within 5 days of receipt. I must be notified immediately upon receipt of the items in order to approve the return. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Returns should be shipped with postage and insurance already paid. I strongly recommend insuring any returned shipments for your own protection since I am not responsible if your package is lost while returning to me. Return shipping costs and insurance fees are not reimbursable
- A store credit will be issued back within 5 days of return receipt. You can use your credit for any new purchase.
Returned goods mailed without return authorization will not be refunded.
Custom Orders are Final Sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. This includes the use of stones that are not part of my standard product offering. Also sale pieces, engraved jewelry and graded AGS, IGI or GIA Diamond rings are included.
Due to the handmade nature of my jewelry I do not currently accept returns on made to order pieces. As a tiny business of one, everything I make is handmade and takes time as well as the investment in the materials to create your chosen piece, as I do not sit on stock. I have clear photos and descriptions which accurately describe the pieces, as well as my FAQ page, and you're free to contact me for any more product information if needed. I will happily answer any questions that you may have. :)
- Under very limited circumstances returns on made to order can be made on a case by case basis within 3 days of receipt and a store credit will be issued minus shipping costs.
- Once approved, the jewelry must be returned within 10 days with its packaging and be in new / unworn condition. A store credit will be given upon inspection of the piece. A restocking fee of 15% may apply. If the piece is damaged and has been extensively worn, a store credit will not be issued and will be shipped back to you. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an order is refused and it is returned to me, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit upon receipt of the returned package. All shipments come with a tracking number that is emailed when the shipping label is created.
- Returns nor exchanges can be done because of an incorrect ring size chosen at checkout so I highly recommend getting sized by a local jeweler. I will happily resize your ring for you If you need a ring re-sized after it's already been shipped, a fee will be added if upsizing for the cost of metal. Also any jeweler local to you can resize my rings.
If an order is refused and it is returned to me due to non payment of customs and duties fees, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit upon receipt of the returned package. Returned packages can take 2 - 8 weeks to be shipped back to me dependent on the shipping method chosen, and upon receipt & inspection, a *store credit will be issued.
I will not share your personal information for any reason whatsoever. Any information collected to process your order is used for just that. I do not have any access to your payment information as it is encrypted.
Any emails that you receive from me will pertain to questions about your order or shipping updates. If you sign up for my newsletter you'll get the occasional notification of sales or special discounts to subscribers.
During checkout your phone number is only used to give to the shipping provider in case they need to contact you regarding your shipment. I will never call you for any reason.