No. 76 Eucalyptus, Sea Salt, Water Flowers, Amber 7.5 oz
The sea salt and eucalyptus fill the room with the smell of the ocean immediately bringing a calming fragrance for even your most stressful days.
Sea salt and fresh eucalyptus steadily balance out the musky amber and sweet water flowers making #76 a true crowd pleaser. Limited Edition Candlefish No. 76 Gold Tin Candle, poured to perfection in Charleston, SC.
> Fragrance Notes: Eucalyptus, Sea Salt, Water Flowers, Amber - Purple Label
> Fragrance Family - Citrus
> Size: 7.5 oz Metal Tin
> Burn Time: 40-50 Hours
> Wax: 100% Ethical Clean Burning Soy Wax
> Dimensions: 3.3″ x 3.3″ x 2.9″ (8.4 x 8.4 x 7.4 cm)
Lead Time: Ready to ship within 3 days if ordering alone.
- Don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time and do not burn candle with less than a 1/2" of wax remaining.
- Keep candle away from fans, open windows, hot surfaces, children, pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
No. 31 - Cedarwood, elemi, leather and amber blend together for a natural woodsy scent, with a faint touch of lime to liven up the fragrance
No. 70 - A well balanced, woodsy fragrance that is a consistent top seller year round. Floral pink pepper is rounded out by earthy rosewood and sweet amber for a perfect, light woodsy scent.
No. 76 - Sea salt and fresh eucalyptus steadily balance out the musky amber and sweet water flowers making #76 a true crowd pleaser.